Saturday, March 10, 2012


I know you are probably tired about seeing my posts about Superpoints.  But I wanted to post another link.  I won a 25 bonus point referal link.  That will give you a bonus 25 points when you sign up.  Remember the point system for Superpoints is 1 point=1 penny, so 25 points will earn you $0.25.  Doesn't seem like a lot, but that 25 points really help to reach the next levels.  This link is only good for another 20 hours, so if you are interested, I would use it quickly.  Once it is gone, it is gone.  I had a 50 bonus point one that expired, and I would hate to see another one expire when there are people that are signing up daily without using a bonus point link.

http://superpoints.com/join/276kgd

Thank you for anyone that signs up using this link.  I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment