Sunday, March 11, 2012

I have been using Swagbucks a lot more lately.  I am really trying to earn as many rewards on different sites to make Christmas shopping a bit easier this year.  Swagbucks is great!  You can earn points by searching.  I try to do a few searches a day. You can win various amounts of swagbucks when you do.  Not every search will earn you swagbucks, it is just the luck of the timing.  I usually do some searches until I win some swagbucks, then I leave it for a bit.  You can also do a daily poll and earn 1 swagbuck.  That is a guaranteed swagbuck a day.  They are also running an hourly contest where someone will win 1000SB each hour.  You have to check in to see if your name comes up.  I try to do that when I am home, then use that time to do some searches.  You can also do surveys and some tasks.  You can also watch some clips to earn swagbucks as well.  The other one I do quite often is play some games.  You can win swagbucks doing that as well.  I usually win 2 swagbucks each time I play a game.  I am getting closer and closer to a cash out.  The more time you put in, the more swagbucks you earn of course.  If you are interested in joining, you can sign up under me.  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/aurora04

You can earn points faster by having more referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment