Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Burt's Bees Sensitive


I mentioned in a previous post that I was accepted into the Bzzagent Campaign for Burt's Bees Sensitive.  I received my kit and I have been using the moisturizer and Cleanser now for a few days.  I must say that I am really enjoying it.  My face seems to be a lot softer then it had been.  I had been slack on using moisturizer, so my skin may not have been the greatest, but I have seen a difference in the few days I have been using this product.  I will be sure to continue with this product.  I have used other moisturizers, and this is by far my favorite.

The cleanser leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.  It rinses off very easily and I never have the feeling that there is cleanser still on my face.  The moisturizer also very nice.  I have tried some moisturizers that made my skin feel oily since the moisturizer takes longer to "absorb", but that is not the case with this.  It rubs in and "absorbs" very quickly, and I do not have to wait to apply my foundation for the moisturizer to dry.

These are the only Burt's Bees products that I have tried, but after how much I am liking these products, I have no issues going out and purchasing their other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment