Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I know it has been a while since have made a post, and I apologize!  Things have been busy lately with Easter, work, and trying to get some running in (trying to do a 5K in September and need to train).

Just wanted to pop in real quick and give a few quick links, reviews etc...  This is going to be a combination post of many things.

First I just want to say I saw MiO liquid water flavouring in my local Walmart yesterday so I had to buy it to try.  I love flavoured water, but I find when I buy it in store (pre-flavoured), it is just too sweet for me.  I LOVE water, but sometimes I like a hint of flavour, nothing over-powering.  I decided to try this because it comes in a bottle so I can don't have to worry about it spilling when I only use a little bit (like the single packs of Crystal Light, etc...).  When I got it home, I was nervous when I read the direction because it said to put 'One quick squirt in 250ML).  Well to me, one quick squirt can be different depending how much pressure you put on it.  I did "one quick squirt" in a water bottle (not sure the size), and it was not over-powering at all!  It had a hint of flavouring!  I purchased the Berry Pomegranate flavour, but they do have several others.  I found it a bit expensive as it was $3.77 for one bottle that has 24 servings, but after I tried it, I would buy it again!
I know I have mentioned Superpoints and Swagbucks several times, but I just wanted to quickly mention them again!  This is a great oportunity to earn points and cash them in for rewards (cash, Gift Cards, etc....).  You can earn the points slowly, or quickly, however you chose.  I do not earn the points very quickly as I will not sign up for offers or download things to my computer, but I have already received enough to cash in for a couple rewards from each site!  I am saving the cash up for Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, going towards vacations, etc...  Whatever I feel I want to spend money on.  Even some extra mad money for myself!  Superpoints is by invitation only, so feel free to use my link!  I would greatly appreciate it!

Here is my Superpoints link:  http://superpoints.com/refer/dmarley
Here is my Swagbucks link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/aurora04

You can earn bonus points with Swagbucks quite easily.  They have an hourly contest where they randomly post one users name and they have won 1000SB.  You just have to click the link if it is your name.  They also have various "events" going on that if you reach the daily goal, you get bonus points.  This is quite easy to achieve if you put a little bit of time into it.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment