Sunday, April 15, 2012

I have signed up for a new website recently.  I have been a member for about a month, but i am only starting to learn about it and actually earning "perks".  The website is Klout (http://klout.com/#/dashboard).  You get your rating up by using twitter, facebook, Google+ and other social media outlets.  They have perks that you can join and then they send you the product for those perks.  For the short time I have actually started to understand the program, i have earned 2 perks!  One for Dove Bodywash and another for Neutrogena.  I am in Canada, so these programs seem to be limited, but I am thrilled that they do seem to always have something for Canadians.  There are a lot of perks available if you are in the United States, and there are others for certain states.  It can be difficult to keep your "klout" score up, but it is doable.  I have started to use twitter now, and am having a lot of fun with it, and "meeting" new people while tweeting.

If you decide to join Klout, and have any questions, just post a comment and I will see what I can do to get an answer!  It does take a bit of work to get that klout score up, but it can happen.  You can also give "K" to someone to help increase their chances of getting into a perk, so if you join, I have no problems giving people "K" to help, so let me know your username so I can help!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! You should tweet your link so others can find it & follow.

    ReplyDelete